Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a power off activity on next week, so they are going to off the power completely 1day for some work.at the moment i have  these below listed devices , how to secure them please help. if they off the power suddenly what will happen ? or before...

hello,I have a Cisco Nexus 9000 sh environment temperatureTemperature:--------------------------------------------------------------------Module Sensor MajorThresh MinorThres CurTemp Status                        (Celsius)       (Celsius)    (Celsius...

I recently got to test the new fast reload feature of 17.x.x on the 9300L. Working at a 24/7/365 operation, minimizing downtime is critical. One caveat to this feature seems to be the inability to schedule a reload. In 16.x.x and before I would usere...

Cisco's QoS and Queuing white paper has buffer allocations for several cat models listed in Table 3 in "buffer units".  I am interested in the size of a buffer unit in bytes for the UADP 3.0 ASIC. I am assuming that buffer units are related to buffer...

warner by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was practicing on the L3 switch in packet tracer just for test I shutdown on the port it was ok everything but when I "no shutdown" on that port all members was restarting  and also have downtime for some seconds as pics below, So any way for bette...

downtime.PNG ETHER.PNG

This is following on from -    https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/windows-2016-connectivity-issue/m-p/4477088#M511617   Ran some SPAN tests on the 3750 stack and it looks like it may be an issue with the switches but the behaviour  is still no...

We're planning to configure Flexlink+ Feature on Existing Switches .However we have doubt related to the Auto recovery of uplinks. Because as per Cisco document (Refer below link) traffic will not be fail back to primary uplink from secondary once th...

hk24596 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have 2 IE2000-8TC-G-E devices that I wish to HSRP between, issue being i dont seem to have available all the subset of the standby command.They are both lanbase, if i set the below on a port, i get the standby command available:-interface fFastE...

What 10g industrial sfp is recommended for ie3300 switches Can SFP-10G-BXU-I be used and will connection work if we can connect using single mode fiber patch cord, a  IE-3300-8U2X-E having SFP-10G-BXU-I= to another existing Cisco 9606R having SFP-10G...