Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

How do I disable 801.2Q trunking on WS-CE500G-12TC ports to other inexpensive non-Cisco unmanaged level-2 switches. My new Express 500 worked fine for a while, then said that STP blocks those ports when the communication went out. I however had confi...

from the MDF (which has a 3550G) we connect to another switch in a remote building. If we connect the switch in the remote building to a 3rd switch in a more distant building does the switch in the middle 'regenerate' the signal so that the distance ...

ja1064 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Here is my Extended ACL. I use this access-list under my ethernet 0/0 as a in. My problem is that;I want to permit all users to use smtp,pop3,rdp... services. And only IP Number's that are in list can use www,ftp...services. These services ports ...

Hi all, quick question, if im using vlan 10 as my data vlan and vlan 11 for my voice, how do i make sure that the data vlan 10 is being used when i issue the voice vlan 11 command ?

We have a mixture of Switches and there are some 4003 and 4006 that I need to upgrade their OS. One of these switches does not have any devices plugged into them so I want to upgrade this first.Question. 1. As these switches are already connected and...

londint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IE7 and webadmin

helloi am using:- cisco WS-C3560G-24TS with Version 12.2(25r)SE1-java2 1.5.0-ie 7.0when i try to connect to this switch via web i get this error: The device manager does not support the Internet browser undefined Click here for more info. Click conti...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am hving P2P connectivity between my head office and remote office with 128 kbps link.they are access database server & lotus notes mail server .They r facing issue facing data base server .I have found my mail traffice is using most of the band...

Hi,Please refer to the diagram I have attached. I have configured the following.The default gateway to the internet for switch 1 is via 10.50.100.2. The gateway to vlan 10 and 30 is the vlan configured on switch 1 for . such that all traffic goes fro...

Greetings,I have a 3750 with several vlans defined. I have 2 classes of client machines directly connected to the switch. I need to configure the switch to permit tcp traffic over a single port BETWEEN these vlans. What is the best method for doing s...

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got two 6513 switches that sync time with NTP master. Once synced they become NTP servers. I'd like to take advantage of this fact and use the HSRP standby IP on one of the L3 routable VLANs as NTP server:SWITCH1#sh run int vlan 100!interface ...

lbhoang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes