Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I noticed huge amount output packet on a port at my 3550 but few input packet on that port? what is the possible reason?? I can not ping the PC connect to that port, but I can ping the switch? I just clear counters on that port and just few second...

We have 6 catalyst 3560 with PoE. At some moment one of these catalyst stop having management and cli conection.However we can have traffic passing by them. After that the switch stops full work, and we need to restart by power off. Anybody knows wha...

Hello all. I want to provide full network redundancy to the internet. I have the following equipment:7204VXR /w NPE-G1 - Internet router(2) Catalyst 3560 - DMZ/Outside switchs (seperate VLANs)(2) Pix 535 - Firewalls(2) Catalyst 6509 /w Sup720Ultima...

blamerson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts!I Have 4507R have a single chassis with Dual Sup's;Please how can i do the configNSF/SSO 10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm in the position on recomending to a friend to use 3550 or 3750 with the multy-vrf feature, but on the feature navigator, it don't show this feature. But i have some 3550 with multi-vrf activate (used as CE for many customers, each with theyr v...

cnicules by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.What will happen if the switch receive rogue BPDU, Superior BPDU packets on the vlan, which is not taking part on STP? And it isn't on portfast mode.As i understand there should be nothing related with unauthorized activity, as switch doesn't have...

Hi all,I have one confusion for Routing Loop,in distance vector routing is all the routers (i.e. R-1, R-B, R-C) update its routing table at same time or they do have their individual route update timer..?Thanks,Dhaval Tandel

I have an ESX server with two NIC's connected to two seperate 2960 switches (for reducnecy presumably) The two 2960 have a trunk to the core switch 4507. In the syslog I see the following message:Host 00:50:56:47:9B:88 in vlan 104 is flapping between...

Resolved! ip route-cache

HiFor troubleshooting reason, i configured on the interface, no ip route-cache.After troubleshooting i configured, ip route-cache. With show run, the interface shows no ip route-cache cef. My question is, does no ip route-cache disable ip cef on the ...