Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Question if you have an image in a directory that isn't being used is it ok to delete the directory to free up space to add a new image ? It is currently using another image that is not in a directory . I know I have done this on 2950 but jus...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have implemented Reliable static routing using 2 Cisco 1760 routers with WIC Enet cards with one Enet interface being the Primary interface and the other the secondary interface. The primary interface is a fibre link while the secondary i...

I run a 6513 switch with floor flat vlans. three vlans icmp packet are normal 1 mm second, but one vlan packet are sometimes 80 mm seconds and above.

wharrison by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have obtained this 806 basic router, and I would like to use it for my 8 static IPs at home. This is the first time I am configuring a Cisco router, so it gives me a pretty tough challenge. I basically need it to have my 8 IPs going through. One...

bence8810 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access list Log

I want to be able to briefly log deny message going via a router through access list.I have done this before and now have forgottenIs it access list 10 deny any any log?I just need to be sure? I need to see what is being denied.Thanks

londint by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi; I just got 2511 router/ access server..I have lot off questions about this one. 1- can I upgrade the memory and what type of ram( is it the same as the one in the pc?2- can I upgrade the ios and where to got it from 3- can I use the 2511 as just ...

I am looking to take a cisco router & turn it into a web server. The web server would be apache2, it would also have to allow dynamic content using php & the ability to read & write to and from the routers serial port (rs232), is this possible. If...

boonboy28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question that concerns UDP packet flow over a 12 port switch. When a UDP packet is sent to a IP destination will the UDP packet flow over every port on a switch? When I sniff each port these packets are flowing over ever port. Is this normal...