Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We are looking to implement NAC Frame work, and am having trouble locating the Trust Agent download, can anyone please point me in the right direction.The trust agent download only has a PDF listed, is it now called Clean Access Software ?Any assista...

mbonnamy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco Catalyst 295048 G switch that shows a high number (2192) of Big Buffer Misses for today. This trend has occured for at least the last month.I've read that large numbers of buffer misses can often be corrected by adjusting the Permane...

cumiskeyp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,I just wanted to know that if I have all fiber modules in a 4506 switch and the only UTP port that I have is a 10/100 management port on the Sup II plus, then what can I do to connect my laptop to a switch, telnet into it and upgrade the im...

We have Cisco Voip solution with 3560's POE Switches in our campus on 2 VLANS (Voice and Computers). We would like to add a single phone to our maintenance center but do not want to pay or need the 24 ports of the 3560's or the POE. We have a 6 Str...

My company is have 3550 switch with IOS 12.2 SEB Version.. no other configuraiton are there... I want enable switch port security on 3 port?The follwing command is submited on portint fas0/18switchport mode accessswitchport port-securityswitchport po...

swamy105 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in a situation where I need the following:1. I need the IP address for a remote system to appear to me as an address range I assign (doing it today, no problems). This allows me to connect to multiple overlapping address ranges (i.e. 5 customer...

kclark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Im having troubles with my cisco 5000. I just got it used, and it freezes.I hyperterminal in, using the settings Cisco reccomended.ATE0ATS0=1ROM Power Up Diagnostics of Apr 20 1999Init NVRAM LogLED Test.......doneROM Checksum...passedDual Port...