Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm receiving %Error deleting flash:c3750-ipbase-mz.122-50.SE2 (Is a directory).How do I just delete c3750-ipbase-mz.122-50.SE2?Switch#dir flash:Directory of flash:/    2  -rwx        2222   Mar 1 1993 00:04:15 +00:00  config.text    3  -rwx         ...

Hi,I recently upgraded my router memory to 32 MB, however it seems it doesnt take it.Kindly help.....rommon 8 > set IP_ADDRESS=192.168.2.38usage: setrommon 9 > IP_ADDRESS=192.168.2.38rommon 10 > IP_SUBNET_MASK=255.255.255.0rommon 11 > DEFAULT_GATEWAY...

Hey Guys,going to Upgrade the IOS Version on a bunch of Cisco ME-3600X Switches soon.They haven't been upgraded in a while, so I just wanted to ask for some experience in the field.Will be going from 15.4(3)S2 to 15.6(2)SP8.The fact that two images d...

Hi all ,I am newbie learning networking I have more than 40 switches  using PVST and make core-switch as ROOTSo, how can I verify STP status to make sure no any "loop" on my network   guide me please. because sometimes when rebooted some switchs  I w...

Hello I have some questions about C2960X stacking.  I am running C9300, C2960X as a form of stacking. (two switches each are used for stacking) Unlike C9300 switches, when I rebooted the C2960X master switch for redundancy test, Packet loss happened ...

nadajunho by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco SPVTG

Why am I dropping over half the packets to the default gateway IP of the modem that is installed from the Cisco router connected to it?I can ping OpenDNS and google ip addresses fine and Internet seems fine but I worry if my bandwidth usage to the in...

jredman1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello all. We ran a DDOS scenario in class today. One port of a 2960 (100mb full duplex) hosted a simple web server with about 3 mb of graphics. Private network - no internet connectivity.  We pointed about 30 PC's at the IP address of the Web Server...

The literature for the Industrial Ethernet 1000 switch(1000-8P2S-LM) states that it supports Pnp with option 43.  I see it come up, grab a DHCP with the option pointing to our DNA-C server.  I see in the Syslogs that it contacts the DNA server.  I se...

We just upgraded our Cisco Nexus public switch so that two extra modules could be recognized by the chassis.  We were planning on using these extra modules for private network connections.  Our existing private switch is EOL and we wanted to migrated...

greg8 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes