Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,1. Can we have isl & dot1q both configured on a swith on different trunk ports. The traffic from dot1q trunk will go out by trunk port with ISL encap & vice versa..2. PVST & PVST+ are different, some cisco doc read that if u see 'pvst' in running ...

Hi All, How do I copy 3550 image to tftp server from flash as normal copy flash tftp is not working.sh flash is showing image with drwx.whatz the syntax for copying the image.Thanx in advance.Rgds,Rajesh

In my router (as with most) I have vty line 0 4 and vty line 5 15. I curious if i can have two different logons configured; i.e. 0 4 for tacacs and 5 15 for local. If so, I do I force a user who I want to login in local to hit the vty 5 15.

cbohon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is it possible to span 3 ports of a 3550 switch and redirect the output to two or more destination ports?Currently running version: Version 12.1(12c)EA1If so, can someone be so kind as to provide examples or documentation? We tried rspan, but only ...

I have a Cisco Catalyst 2950 but when I examine the Flash memory the amout of free memory does not seem correct, e.g.C2950_Swithch#sh flash Directory of flash:/ 2? -rwx???????? 109? Mar 01 1993 00:01:55 +00:00? info 3? -rwx????...

dabrooks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a MLS with 2 links that advertise the default route. IP cef is enabled on a per-destination basis:0.0.0.0/0, epoch 3, RIB, refcount 6, per-destination sharingWhy, then, when one of the links had a fault and was effecively down (not passing def...

I'm uploading a new image to a 3650 switch from c3560-ipbase-mz.122-25.SEB4 to c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-25.EB4.bin image and now I can't brouse the switch but before the uplad I could...any sugestions?

I have an adtran 4205 and a cisco 1800 at two offices. I have 2 t1's at each site installed for load balancing, etc dedicated to network traffic only. I used multilink ppp and have the ppp1 interface on each router up, and both t1's on each router ...

when trying to initiate the extended vlan range with the command spanning-tree extend system-id, the command is accepted and shows up as being enabled in show spanning-tree summary but when I try and enable Vlan 1006 I get the following error:(config...

eddig by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just configured a GEC bundle between two interfaces on a Cat6509 and 2 x Cat 3550 over a 1GB Link. So we have Cat 6509 --- Cat 3550 g9/1 --- g0/1 g9/2 --- g0/2 And I was expecting the flow of traffic between the links to be evenly divided bet...

londint by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card