Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Just a quick configuration question about EIGRP.Lets say I have 6x 2600 Routers in a ring topology using the Serial interfaces: 2600A -> 2600B, 2600B -> 2600C ...etc... 2600E -> 2600F, 2600F -> 2600A and I want to use the EIGRP routing protocol.26...

I just received an 831 router I got in ebay, however it apparently was previously configured and its prompting me for a username and then a password as soon as it boots. How can I go about clearing this? I I get this both via the console and the web ...

lbogiani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am trying to connect to a 2904 router via console able but all I am getting are two characters that look like capital C's and then no more output on the screen. Any ideas as to what i should do next?Thanks

dubzadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a office that connect to a main building and to this office have two wan connection to that building, one adsl and the secound e1 and i want to backup the e1 with the adsl and backup the router tooso what i need to config?thanks

hsharf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon,We are running VPN connections across three sites using ADSL. The connections seem to be slow. We have been told data shaping will fix the problem. Can someone point me in the right direction? We are using Cisco 1720 routers and PIX 51...

hi there, I have two cisco 2500 routers, having AUI interfaces. both locations have DSL connection from verizon,. is there anyway i can use these routers with DSL if yes then do i need to buy any special module

bsheikh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi on my network a have this segment 167.175.60.0 with mask 255.255.255.0. Can I take this segment to do something like 167.175.60.220 mask 255.255.255.252. Can I have this segment with both masks?thanksregards

Hi, i have a 2621 with a WIC-E1 for the leased line connection, FE0/0 for LAN and FE0/1 is the second WAN link.Have a tunnel running over the E1 link, now I need a backup solution if the E1 goes down over the FE0/1 interface

fmitev by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Imagine you are hired by a business that needs assistance with their LAN/WAN. There is no documentation and all you have is a laptop and telnet/ssh. How would you go about discovering the network(s) and how things interconnect ? Also, what would you ...

tufer0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm incorporating a technique into our network that uses a dual slot network card. The driver of these cards also makes it so that both NICs have the same MAC. both of the network cards are linked to a cicso 4500 catalyst switch. the link work...

Currently, our LAN configuration consists of 2 PIX 515E's, a LocalDirector 417, and a number of Catalyst 2950 switches. All of the servers (web, app and db) inside our DMZ have gigabit NIC cards and we are wanting to take advantage of that.Questions...

bhhouston by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes