Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i have 100 users with same configuration Port Configuration With IP Phone and PC On Same Port. connection setting Firewall Sonicwall to Core switch SG550 to Access switch 5 Netgear and 1 cisco sg300.When we joined the office in morning the our phones...

Anilsingh by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to know the following questions.Pls help meI have 2960X data stack two switch,one is active and one is member(only data stack,no power stack) that are connected to one for PDU A and one for PDU B.The coming day datacenter will be ...

We have two Nexus 7706 switches in our data center. Both are running 8.2(1). This morning, I went to remove a specific VLAN from a port-profile. This port-profile is tied to several VPC port-channel interfaces (shared across both 7Ks), which are trun...

aweise by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one 2955 Switch out of the case and need to arrange http to associate from the internet browser and need additionally telnet. I followed the manual for designing, setting the passwords and setting ip worker http for example, however doesn't wo...

Wright654 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,  I have a problem with our VPN server connected to our switch. The 10.65.20.170 is not replying to arp/ping from the switch but it is reachable from our Firewall.  There are other VM's running on the same Gig0/11 port and the switch can ...

diag1.JPG

Hello, everyone: I have read about Port Mirroring and I think I get the idea and I also know how to implement it.Now, I would like to know practical and concrete scenarios where I could use it, for instance: a user is having problems with her connect...

Mary Leon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 4948e (the silver one not the gross teal one)  I am booting into rommon after copy run start. Config-register is 0x2102This is after the initial setup as I have rebooted the switch with no config just fine. rommon 5 >dir bootflash:   F...

Using management port of Cisco 9300 to to connect to my laptop for TFTP connection after configuring both ports with same subnet, TFTP working fine I was able to copy files from laptop to Switch also I was able to ping the switch from laptop but coul...

MaxJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes