Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllWe are just looking at configuring our new Cisco 9600 switches, we have noticed that the supervisor card in slot 4 is showing as status provisioned and when I do show redundancy its showing in simplex mode.If I swap the sups around then they bo...

Hi,I've gone through the steps on a 3560 to make a control plane policy. ACLS, Class maps, and policy maps. I would like to apply it to the control plane input but it doesnt seem like the commands are there? Does anyone know the proper way to apply t...

K-Grev by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you have a pair of 3750 switches in a stack. You then split the stack (not from a config point of view, just say for e.g switch two is powered off) Switch one stays powered on and functioning as the master. If a number of config changes are then m...

velo84 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Could you add a non-vPC vlan (a vlan that is not on the vPC Peer Link) successfully to a vPC member port (a vPC portchannel) without the added vlan getting suspended. Please see attached topology diagram. Your advice is much appreciated.    

topology.PNG
Liyanage by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA site to site vpn with certificate authentication   I want to create digital certificate authentication (Can it creates )can anybody route me to the step by step configuration for ikev2 with certificate authentication.

We recently installed some 3850 switches to do Layer 3 routing, moving this off a pair of Nexus 6001s.The plan was to make the 3850 pair the VTP Domain server. But for some reason, it is not possible to create new VLANs on the 3850 pair. When a VLAN ...

Hi,Here is the the configuration  ** Router **interface gigabitEthernet 0/1.1encapsulation dot1Q 10ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0!interface gigabitEthernet 0/1.2encapsulation dot1Q 20ip address 192.168.20.1 255.255.255.0!**Switch1**vlan 10name...

perelt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

copied config from 2960Scannot set "ip sla enable reaction-alerts" on new switch:     WS-C2960X-24PS-L   15.0(2)EX3            C2960X-UNIVERSALK9-M  get:comp-room-2#ip sla enable reaction-alerts                            ^% Invalid input detected at...

Hi All,I have the brand new Cisco 1000 switch with the IOS 15.2(7)E1, Normally my company use the MAB for control the devices access to network and our radius server is Cisco ISE.Below is my switch port configuration that can work well on Cisco 3750,...

2021-01-20 17_46_17-Identity Services Engine.png
msompong1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a Cisco Switch 2960 and not boot. Only SYST LED are always green and the POST test not run. With a serial cable connect, don't output everything for HyperTerminal. Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks.

bdnajafi1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, I was hoping someone would be able to shed some light on a failure we experienced - we're confident that it was user-error so we're not looking to diagnose the root cause of the failure, but the state our Cisco Catalyst switches ended in was...