Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community,I'd like to know if there is a command that can show local ports that are connected on a switch for a given VLAN.I mean for example I have Vlan 10 mapped to an IP range, and 5 interfaces configured as access vlan10, there is a command...

isbou1986 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Is ospfv3   ipv4  address family available on the Nexus 9k - I can configure it on a Cisco ASR but the command in not available on the Nexus 9k. I am not sure if this is a nexus limitation or a license issue- nexus9k(config)# router ospfv3 1 ...

1.in real life,why is it good to avoid STP and go for ethechannel?I want answer wrt loop. is it difficult to trace loop if there is loop in STP ?If we have site with 2 cores and 35 access switches and if we find loop in such lan network,is it difficu...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,I'm looking for people willing to share their experience regarding these IOS firmware version for the switch IE-4010:15.2.4-EC2 released in 201615.2.8E released in 2021At the moment the Cisco suggested relase is the 15.2.4-EC2 relased in...

Ajit Pai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I run a VTP on my own lap while I'm practicing for CCNA exam, the problem is that the VLANs on my switch1 (SW6) did not moved or transfer to the other switch(SW6) please what is the problem here :i'm using packtracer and i want to run VTP and TRUNk t...

Dear All, I have tried everything but packet tracer is not running in my laptop and whenever i am launching the app, facing the black screen only.Need solution guys on urgent basis to complete the lab as i have mid term exam as well. I am using windo...

If I have 2 x C9407 with a dual supervisor. What is the best practice to have SVL from both supervisors between 2 chassis? Can anyone share with some diagram how two 9407 supervisor chassis will connect each other to form SVL and dual active links? I...

hi Please see the below diagram. The PC99 has two adapters. One is A1 connected to internet via a router, and second is A2 is connected to the layer 3 switch. Internet share is configured at A1.  internet -----R----(A1)PC99(A2) ------Switch. A1 has p...

hi guys!I'm learning to cisco switch and I'm having a problem. After enabling DHCP on the Core switch, one of the VLAN received an IP. But another VLAN gives the following error:DHCP failed, APIPA is being used I have also defined priorities for the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card