Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good evening,I'm trying to make and etherchannel working also as trunking between a router and a switch L3 but not successiding .does anybody have any clue how this can be possible?any documentation where i can find it out ?what is the configuration ...

Hello,I'm trying to configure selective qinq on my 3850 switch on ios 16.6.8 but I don't know how to proceed. For example, only customer vlans 100 and 200 will have a svlan 500. All other traffic will not be tagged with id 500.Could someone help me p...

hadjtam16 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello … I have two cisco 2960 catalyst and 1 Cisco ASA 5515 , can i use port trunk Ether-Channel from cisco ASA to both Cisco switch , in my case the Ether-Channel will configured on the Cisco ASA only and from the both switch will configure the inte...

Hello,I Have this Cisco Switch model : WS-C3850-24S-P when i turn on the switch and connect to switch via console cable the switch try to boat and than give this error ABNORMAL_RESET_COUNT=0and all light's keeps on ,, i have tried to reset using butt...

594bdb87-c644-483f-8825-1f4c62bafad3.jpg 347dd274-6f3f-4ddd-b5b9-053a1f08cc6c.jpg

I have setup a span port on Cisco switch. I need to monitor the total bandwidth utilization of the SPAN port. I am unable to do it from my NMS (Network Monitoring Systems) using SNMP. I can see the bandwidth utilization of access and trunk port but n...

avilt by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can't I use the actual IOS in EVE-NG? (2960, 3560, 3650, 9XXX and so on)only L2-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M-15.1-20130726.bin, L3-ADVENTERPRISEK9_IVS-M-15.3-0.9T.binCan I just use these two? I look at the C9800, can't I use the other 9000 series?

Questions by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Switch Stacking

Good Evening,I have a 2 Switch Stacking <A> and <B>, I need to know1- is the logFile of the Switches be in the main Switch (Commander) ? or every switch have the log file separate from Active SW? 2- if I use SNMP to Send Trap, how can identify every ...

Good morning, I have to create a lot of NAT's in order to navigate some machines. The issue is that can't to create a Overload assigning the IP from interface because I wan to exit with different IP. Then I am trying to create a pool with unique publ...

Why on earth did Cisco not support the SFP+LRM module with their QSA CVR module? It was not until we installed our C9500-32QCs and C9606Rs did we realize we had major problems. It slipped by us -- I did a lot of testing and must have missed that poin...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, I use three SG300 switches to run my network. One is connected to a (free) ESX server running an OPNsense VM that acts as router. I have several VLANs that are connected using trunks between the switches and ESX. The OPNsense VM is c...

NW(1).png
mfuerni by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes