Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Does the "aaa group server radius" command on a switch loadbalance the server or just use the first on the list until it is unavailable? Example:aaa group server radius ISEServer name ISE1Server name ISE2Server name ISE3 Thanks

KelvinT by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,1.I have cisco SG200, try to create two vlans(701,801), two interfaces GE port are defined as access on each, and GE25 defined as Trunk vlan allowed two vlans.on the other hand, there's a cisco catalyst 3560G, two vlans already exist on it, Gig...

Hello!I am fairly new to the Catalyst family after many years on the more router heavy side and I have been tasked with implementing QoS in our small mpls core consisting of 6824's and 6832's. When I built my queuing policies I noticed that the "clas...

JoakimA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I have 3 SG350 and connected each other Here is the configSpoilerSW1#sh runconfig-file-headerSW1v2.3.5.63 / RLINUX_923_093CLI v1.0file SSD indicator encrypted@ssd-control-startssd configssd file passphrase control unrestrictedno ssd f...

CaptureC1.JPG
dpsw120 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why is the crashinfo file found on the new switch?Crash info can vary in capacity.4096, 8192, 36000You mean the 36000 switch is even more problematic?The contents of the tracelog folder of CrashInfo are as follows.9200L switch crashinfo question. Swi...

Hi there, I have one question if someone can help me please, i found one of my switch which shows me model SW-6750X-48P, is that something fake or Geninue, Original Model is WS-C3750X-48PF-S, for more information I am leaving show version for switch ...

Hi, trying to configure failover on two OpenVPN Access Servers connected through a Catalyst 3650 on same VLAN, but failover isn't working. The OpenVPN guys say our switch is probably blocking VRRP traffic, but I dont know how to confirm if this is th...

I have two FEXs off a 5K NXOS switch I am migrating to ACI...from my reading there is nothing you have to do to unregister a FEX, but I seem to be running into a problem when try to stage my new ACI configurations.  Here are my steps: power up the st...

Hello guysWe are planning to upgrade our switches (3850) from 3.x.x to 16.x ... or any other reliable images.As you know, license are RTU, but Cisco says RTU is deprecated from 16.9.1 and all licenses will be changed to Smart. What does it exactly me...