Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Can anyone point me in the right direction to determine the maximum number of STP active ports a WS-C3850-48P switch stack can handle.  Please see the output below.  The command is a little mess when pasted into this thread, but this switch ha...

Dear All, If you have a many-to-many multicast setup with VMs.Then several VM hosts are connected to the same physical port on the switch.The switch is enabled for igmp-snooping.VM-Host A--source&receiver,239.255.111.50-|VM-Host B--source&receiver,23...

Resolved! upgrade 9300

I am trying to upgrade my stack from 16.8 to 16.12.3. I have successfully copied to each switch in the stack but when I try to runinstall add file flash:cat9k_16.12.3.bin I receive an error.install add file flash:cat9k_16.12.3.bininstall_add: START M...

HI,I have a couple "problems"first of all, someone explain to me how I have total 12% cpu usage, just interesting: switch#show processes cpu sortedCPU utilization for five seconds: 12%/0%; one minute: 13%; five minutes: 11%PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSe...

victor910 by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Stack C9500-24Y4C

Hello, I can build a stack of switches (C9500-24Y4C) with 3 interfaces HundredGigE and with remaining interface (HundredGigE) connect another switch? In this moment it does not work, the connection to the other switch has the status "notconnect" Than...

Router 1  Building configuration... Current configuration : 1373 bytes!version 12.4no service timestamps log datetime msecno service timestamps debug datetime msecno service password-encryption!hostname test!!!!!ip dhcp pool vlan30network 192.168.30....

Topol.PNG

Hi Cisco Folks :)Wondering if anyone could advise if you have had the same.I have a power failure in one of my redundant power supply CAT4500-EI bought the new one and I want to replace it I went through the below and I am aware of all what has been ...

Amr001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes