Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   We recently set up a 9300 stack (3 switches) and all has been fine. Recently however whilst on the switch it keeps reporting the following kernal messages every 30 seconds or so, can anyone shed some light?   *Jun 29 11:55:13.608: %IOSXE-3-PLAT...

m.s.rees1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we have a pair of Nexus9k switches set up in a single domain. Im running out of ports and still have lots of other hardware that i need to set up but not enough ports. I have another pair of Cisco Nexus3k switches..... I want to add them to t...

Hi everyone!I' ve never had experience working with these type of cables and have a couple of questions. As i understand they are mostly used for directly attaching several devices (such as servers) to one qsfp port. Do we need trancseivers on a serv...

Bonjour svp j'ai vraiment besoin d'aide, i need a helpj'ai fais des jours et nuit travaillant sur un projet sur packet tracer, chaque jours j'enregistre mon travaille, bizarrement mon petit frère a fermer mon pc et j'ai tout perdu.svp s'il ya un moye...

Hello. We have a 3750 and currently using the sdm template "desktop IPv4 and IPv6 default" we use this as we do IPv6, but i am trying to configure netflow but the commands do not seem to be recognised. Is there any advice on what we need to do to ena...

CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a n3k-3064pq-10gx and i want to have 1x pbr to change some 400x SVI next-hop , when i tried to apply the pbr to a l3 interface or SVI it says "% Could not apply PBR route-map - Specified TCAM region size is zero' so from https://communit...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card