Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I capture a tcp handshake in wireshark. In it the TCP MSS value is 1452 bytes but the maximum tcp segment value does not exceed 1440 bytes througout the connection. What is the reason ??

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I recently bought two cisco switches 3560 and two routers (3825 and 2611xm). I also found in a bin a cisco router 887VA. I would like to use all of them to set up a cisco home lab. My plan is to connect them as shown in the picture attached. I...

IMG_20200604_192802_489.jpg
MrG1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning !!We have installed a pair of Nexus 93216TC-FX2 . Doing tests for hardware resiliency, we removed a fan and we observed ports located in the module that fan was removed don´t working. After insert the fan the ports worked fine. We think ...

I have two vlans (vlan 1 & 30) on a cisco C2960-L switch. I can PING from vlan 1 to vlan 30 but I can not PING any node on vlan 1 from vlan 30. Both nodes on each vlan can successfully connect to the internet. My setup from ISP/WAN to the next hop an...

This should be a very basic fix, but I can't seem to find the answer. I have a Cisco C2960-L switch & Cisco 1921 router.I have configured port gi0/16 on the switch to be the trunk port. I have two vlans (1-30). Port gi0/1 on the switch is on vlan 30....

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows if the C9300-48S SFP switch will stack with the other models of the 9300 family that are not the fixed uplink versions. I remember that the 3850 48 port SFP switch did not have stack ports on the back, ...

afafaf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. I have recently purchased a second hand Cisco WS-C3750-48P switch. However, I am having problems communicating with the switch. The switch shows the entire boot process, but I cannot give commands to the switch. It is like a one way c...

CiscoComm.png

in my LAN network,900 is native vlan and 960 is management vlan and if any untagged traffic comes in my LAN network then it will be travelled via Vlan 900 but how will it go outside of LAN network as we do not create SVI for native vlan-900

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello expert, I using putty software to access my router.I would like to copy the result of SH POLICY-MAP INT to a text file for analysis.The problem I encounter is the display is beyond the screen hence I have to press space bar for further display....

jomo frank by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Prime working is good before 1 week but now only working is CLI mode does not work Web interface I did stop start NCS after restart wm but doesnot work how can solved this problem?Switching, Other Switching

Hiko by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Experts, Need your advise on enabling this service in nexus N9k switches running  NXOS: version 7.0(3)I7(1). Need to apply this command set in our SVI, But i couldn't find the command set available. Please advise whether any other way to enable th...