Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am running into an issue with getting NEW Cisco 7841 phones to register with Call Manager. Investigation shows the phones are not recognizing the voice VLAN.Here is a config snippet that has worked with 250 7900 series phones for 8 years:interface ...

Hi all, I work for a CCTV company and we recently took over a site which has 5 SG300-28PP cisco switches. The site has been having a lot of power issues and I'd like some help understand what might have occurred from these logs. We had an incident of...

adam99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry, I posted this elsewhere in the forum without reply so I thought I would try in Switching. I'm sure one of you experts could help please.Dear All,I am a novice network person who needs a little advice pleaseAt home I have a SG110-16HP 16 Port G...

CPKR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi support community, we have a very strange phenomenon in our company campus network and we don't know how to deal with it.Maybe you have any idea? Our campus network consists of 3 core switches (2 C6880-X-LE in a VSS network) and several access swi...

Hi Guys,When I plug in my switch the system LED is blinking green and all the ports led lit up for a few seconds then the ports led goes off, and a few seconds after the system LED is off.  The switch seems like its shutdown after.  Any ideas why thi...

ghansham by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I hope everyone is keeping well.We are looking at the Catalyst 9600 as Server farm switch, but was wondering if there any new models are to be announced? The reason for the query is we have around 160 ports in use (dual homed), and we would...

Hello All,We are currently looking to migrate 160+ servers from an EOL stacked switch, and looking at the following options:Catalyst 9600 with 25Gb line cardsNexus 9500 with 25Gb line cardsIf we deployed the Catalyst 9600 this could be managed by Cis...