Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I setup a GRE tunnel between two cisco 3725 routers following http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk828/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801a5aa2.shtmlThey are both running IOS c3725-ipbase-mz.123-9e.bin. When I do a show ip int brief they both ...

Hello,I have to configure a cisco 1721 with NATthis is the config :sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1899 bytes!version 12.3service timestamps debug uptimeservice timestamps log uptimeno service password-encryption!hostname ByPas...

PBR is configured on a Cisco Catalyst 3560 Switch. The Switch is running with c3560-ipservices-mz.122-25.SEE2/c3560-ipservices-mz.122-25.SEE2.bin" Image. However while applying the PBR on the vlan interface, though it takes the command. However the ...

there are R1 and R2 connected by bgp.R2 send bgp community as no-export. in this case, has anyone known how to display community that it exactly set and advertised by command ?i can see in R1, but i would like to see in R2.

criss_noh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to build a very simple network with a switch divided up into 4 vlan's and a single uplink to a firewall. I would like to assign bandwidth to each of these vlan's. What is the best approach to take for this?

Hi, My question is that I have a Sup720-3B on a 6509E and have created 3 interface vlan. Can routing work between these interface vlan wihtout enabling routing in it ? Example, if I have created three interface vlan, which are vlan 10,20 and ...

Anyone have faced this log message of duplicate IP address before?Here is the network topologyC6509CS01 --------------- C6509CS02 ---------------This problem occured for 5 min and brought the customer vlan 1 network. Note that the C6509CS01F...

DaturaX88 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QOS

Hi all, has anyone got a good tuitoral on COS/QOS , ie a powerpoint presentation or video ?? I need to study thismany thanks

Hello, I have a switch 2960G, according to the datasheet it supports 802.1.x with vlan assigment.I wonder what elements do I need in order to implement that solutions.The idea is every time user A is autheticated, the port should be configured to be...