cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BoM Building

sfalloon
Level 1
Level 1

An RFQ for a switch that requires "Power cord C13 to C14, PDU style 12 AMP, 6.5 Feet (2m)".

I have decided that one of these two switches meet my criteria: C9300-24T-A or C9300-24P-E.

How do I select that power cable for those switches?

5 Replies 5

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In depends on the country you are ordering it for. For example; in the US these switches come with an AC power cord (usually C14-C15) and not C13-C14. If you need C13-C14 you have to specifically order it as it does not come with the switch.

What are you trying to do? 

What type of power/connector you have?

HTH

The US standard will be used the concern, however, is that I need a cable as seen in the attached image.

Ok,  I see. That is c13-c14. If you are using this on the 9300 series you actually need c14-c15 because the back of the power supply has a cut and only c14-c15 fits in there. See link for an example.

https://store.cablesplususa.com/4ft-black-c14-c15-15amp-locking-power-cable.html?utm_source=4ft-black-c14-c15-15amp-locking-power-cable&utm_medium=shopping%2Bengine&utm_campaign=googleproducts&gclid=CjwKCAjwqNnqBRATEiwAkHm2BPwBqJ_ajAkUTCdvBl_I7SvAbdH...

HTH

Reza Sharifi thank you immensely for the insight, I believe I found what I am looking for the product: "CAB-C15-CBN=".

That is correct.

Please rate all helpful posts and mark the post as resolved so others can benefit from it.

Good Luck!

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card