Views
Helpful
Replies

C3750G-WS24-S25 WLC issue

Dimas_PL
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Cisco community

Purchased single Catalyst Switch C3750G-WS24-S25 with integrated wireless controller. Had to do password reset, and by mistake deleted some files and folders from flash: while being in rommon mode. Also wanted to shorten boot time and removed stack provision or something like that. Hence post reboot switch works fine, but alternating amber green SYST led came in. I found a note on cisco website that in my case it it related to wireless controller not working properly.

Question is - how can I fix that? Does anyone has same device and can share with me all the files on flash:? Could be with IOS as well. Will this help? Thank you in advance!

7 Replies 7

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@Dimas_PL wrote:

Purchased single Catalyst Switch C3750G-WS24-S25 with integrated wireless controller.

But WHY?????  The switch is so old the firmware has already been taken down from the Cisco website.

Still a good device for home lab. Very affordable.

Home use, yes.
Home lab? I don't think so.

Appreciate your opinion Leo.

But still require some help on the topic.

That's my point: Are you able to acquire the firmware for the appliances?

Leo, I am able to get IOS c3750-ipbasek9-mz.150-2.SE11 but not sure if that will be enough. Will try to update tonight.

I was hoping someone has same device and can share flash content.

Thank you all. Problem with integrated WLC identified. Failed DDR module. Brand new module found for magical price of $1. Will keep you posted once replace module.

Thank you @m.kieffer for below post:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/other-wireless-mobility-subjects/wlc-4402-boot-failure/td-p/2469288

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card