I need those two stencils.
I have checked here http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/assets/visio/product_visio_icon0900aecd800fd93c.zip but:
- the one for the C6509-E is not there
- the one for the supervisor does not work properly (misaligned anchor points).
Thanks for helping...
You will need Microsoft Visio Standard or Professional in order to see these stencils correctly.
To download the add-ons to enjoy the full functionality of all the Cisco Visio Stencils click this link.
Also I am looking for the following stencils:
CEF720 16 port 10GE WS-X6816-10GE
CEF720 48 port 10/100/1000mb Ethernet WS-X6848-GE-TX
The stencils above are very old
Yes, the glue points for the VS-Sup720-10G are wrong and I can't figure out how to change them. However, the VS-Sup720-10G-3C(&XL) has the glue points in the correct location.
Hmm. I've tried doing that by following the guides online.
That guide says that I shoud be able to add my own, but it won't take them. Matter of fact, the glue points APPEAR to be in the right location, but they still show up wrong after you go back to the pointer tool.
Here are some tips:
1. Before selecting the Connector Tool, ensure the SUP-720 object is selected or you will be adding the points to nothing.
2. Try zooming in before adding the points, such as 400% or more.I go in as much as 800%
3. I would recommend using Visio 2013 or Visio 2010 but not earlier.
Hope this was helpful. I would like to hear your feedback on this.