cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C9300L-24P-4X-E handle up to 1100 Watt Power supply?

Hello everyone? Just a quick question regarding the new C9300L-24P-4X-E switch I know that it comes default with a  715 Watt Power Supply. Can it handle an 1100 Watt Power supply though? Thanks for any help and suggestions. I really appreciate it!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Appolgies, first i was reading as 48port, then i realise the model is 24, so corrected the right answer.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@balaji.bandi wrote:

yes it support

Awesome! THank you very much for the quick feedback! I appreciate it!

i gotcha then. I thought you just said in your first posting that it could support 1100 Watt power supply though? Ok, thanks for the info then. I appreciate it. 

Appolgies, first i was reading as 48port, then i realise the model is 24, so corrected the right answer.

BB

d

@balaji.bandi wrote:

Awesome, thanks again for the fast response! I appreciate it. 

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Not recommended it may got fried , reserve for your microwave , seriously device should be used and configured according to specification in the datasheet.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

24-port can support 1100w power supply and will not get "damaged".  

Y'all know the reason why?  Power-Stack.  

"24-port can support 1100w power supply"

I am puzzled here - may be i am wrong, so lets clarify here -  the model described or original post will that support 1K PSU ? please clarify

BB

3750X, 3650/3850, 9300/9300L 24-port switch can support 1100w power supply and not "burn" the board because of Power Stack.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card