Level 1
Level 1

can be deleted

7 Replies 7

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

What type of switches are you using? Can you provide the output of "sh run" and "sh etherchannel summary"?

Also, what type of firewall are you using, and are they in active/standby mode?

HTH

can be deleted

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is your Router also connected to both the switches ? do you have any high level diagram and configuration to understand.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi Sinan,

Thanks for the diagram. Very helpful. Now that I see your FWs are FortiGate, I am not sure if this design will work as expected. Can you try and connect each switch to only one FW and test? For example:

switch-1 port 1/0/47 to FortiGate-1 port 1

switch-2 port 2/0/47 to FortiGate-2 port 1

All in Po1

Thanks,

Reza

I have done some Migration of foritgate simlar setup, recently done 510E - all connected exact same way with Stack. (since i dont know how your fortigate config, so we do not have visibility of falover setup done in your vDOM).

( i have not done any Flex Stack) - i belive this will be unlike any other stack technique here.

For testing, remove one of the link going to other stack from Fortigate and fail over and test it, so we can suggest better.

Also as per the diagram i would like to know how is the configure arrangement on the Top Switch (north side)

remove.jpg

?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello

Have you tried using two PC'c instead of just the one,
gig1/0/47, gig2/0/47 = Pc 1 FORIGATE port 1
gig1/0/48, gig2/0/48 = Pc 2 FORIGATE port 2

Also 2960x
show switch
show switch stack-ring speed
show switch stack-ports

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

AE111
Level 1
Level 1

can be deleted

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card