Views
Helpful
Replies

Cant apply Auto QoS policy on the interfaces -9300 Stack switches

alok_doon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Could someone please advise on the below error and how to fix.

I am not able to apply any AutoQoS command on the interfaces on 9300 Stack of 8 Switches

I am getting AutoQoS Error: policy-map(AuotQoS-4.0-Output-Policy)does not exist

% Cannot be deleted. Tablemap being used.

AutoQoS Error while generating commands on Gi1/0/9

There is no AuotQoS-4.0-Output-Policy on running configuration

I was running these switches as access layer connected to the distribution switches. Now I have removed distribution switches and running these 9300 as distribution and access .Not sure if this could be the issue?

Thanks 

Alok

2 Replies 2

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

Have a look at this document. Note that this is for the 3850 series but maybe the same solution can be used for the 9300 series.

Restriction(s):

• The classification sequence for all wired queuing-based policies should be the same across all wired upstream ports (10-Gigabit Ethernet), and the same for all downstream wired ports (1-Gigabit Ethernet).
  • Only one table map is supported per wired port, per direction.
  • Since there is already a queueing-based policy map on another interface, when trying to remove or add a different queuing-based, it will fail.
  • Expected behavior per bug CSCtz51125 .

Workaround:

Hi Reza,

I have applied the solution as mention in the article –Still result is same.

I have notice “ip cef load-sharing algorithm universal 1996022D : command  on my another single 9300 switch running as distribution and access .

Do I need this ip cef load-sharing algorithm universal 1996022D to use Auto QoS ?

Thanks

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card