Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst 2960-L Web UI missing header information

Mike-
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The http server web interface header is missing information that would be nice to have.

The switch was like this during first log in.

I did update the IOS/Web UI to Release 15.2.7E3 but same results.

Here's a screenshot.

2960-L_web_inteface_error.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

15.2.7E3  - Looks like a bug on this version, it does not affect the switch, but some GUI Code bugs, if you like without header information you can use it as expected to work. ( also worth try IE also? is that works )

15.2.7E2 - is the cisco suggested version - that should work as expected.,

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if this thread can provide useful hints : https://community.cisco.com/t5/switching/catalyst-2960-l-web-ui-broken/td-p/3878063

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

The link provided didn't exactly relate to my case, but I did downgrade to E2  (the previous release) and now the Web UI is a blank page.

Switch still works, web ui does not.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

15.2.7E3  - Looks like a bug on this version, it does not affect the switch, but some GUI Code bugs, if you like without header information you can use it as expected to work. ( also worth try IE also? is that works )

15.2.7E2 - is the cisco suggested version - that should work as expected.,

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

The Header displays correctly in Internet Explorer. Does not work in chrome or firefox.

rasmus.elmholt
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, 

I have seen that problem before on a switch with the same software version, we had to take a step down to an older software to get around it.

The switch seems to work fine though. most likely this is just cosmetic

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card