cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst 3560-CX - IGMP Querier commands does not work as in the reference guide

Hi!

I have problem with IGMP querier config. I would like to change version 2, what 3560 uses default, to version 3. Reference guide says that go interfaces config and then type command ”ip igmp version 3”. After that I could config other parameters, but I don’t get anywhere, because that command does not work. And ? mark does not give suggestion that would work etc. Any suggestion?

1 Accepted Solution
2 Replies 2

Hi!

Sorry that my response is little slow. I`m sound technician that has basic education of IT-sort of things and trying to gain more knowledge about these things and I´ve been doing production and not been at the office for a while. But that is enough of my life jabber.

I`m running 15.2(7)Ex on my Catalyst 3560-CX. I did read the reference manual regarding that specific version, but I could not change IGMP version to version 3. I think it´s my logic that is wrong with this device. I have configured Cisco SG350 switches and it was little different with those.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card