Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst 3650

eunicemeukieje
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

After power failure in our Network Closed, our Cisco Catalyst 3650 48 PoE+ 4X10G restarted normally but is showing error (see attached file).

furthermore i am able to access the switch console and enter command but all the led on the ports are amber (even with nothing connected to them.

do someone faced such a case?if yes any idea on how to sort it out?will appreciate your assistance.

Stephane

4 Replies 4

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

The power failure probably caused a software crash. Is there a crash file written on the flash? You may want to reload the switch from the cli and see if everything gets back to normal, if not you may have to load a new version of the IOS.

HTH

Hi Reza,

how can i know that there is a crash file in the flash (see attached the flash content)i had reload the switch sevral time but same result.

however i have a version of the IOS imagewould appreciate your assistance to load it.

regards,

Stephane

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you tried powering the switch down, waiting, and then powering it back up again?

Hi Philip,

I have  tried powering the switch down, waiting for 10minutes  and then powering it back up again but no change.

thanks,

Stephane

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco