cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst 9000 Visio stencils

khmeade
Level 1
Level 1

Where can i find Catalyst 9k visio stencils?

15 Replies 15

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is the web link , there tends to be a lot missing from some of these models but this is what Cisco have released

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

Thanks Mark, checked there first but alas no Catalyst 9k that I can see.  Already got some 9500-24Q-A and 9500-40X-A with lots of 9300 inbound but alas I cannot do a detailed visio ... :(   @cisco do you have some secret links you can share - I'd hate to have to represent these on paper as colorful rectangles.. :) 

Looks like the went up shortly after your last post.

Still no stencils for 9500... Almost year from the first post about this issue. Wake up Cisco!

@i.toivonen wrote:

Still no stencils for 9500... Almost year from the first post about this issue. Wake up Cisco!

There are Catalyst 9500 images in the 9000 series zip file, dated 2017-08-18. -- Have you tried that file already and had problems viewing it, or were you merely assuming there would be a 9500 file by itself?

-James

Great, thanks! I've actually downloaded that and I think I even tested that file, but somehow I didn't find those needed objects. I don't know... maybe I was just sloppy. But there they are, million thanks!

Ther is no line card C9400-LC-24S and 9404 model is missing.

Tnx.

I too am looking for a 9404....

Did you ever find the 9404 stencil? 

It's still not available.

Corning Incorporated

Vivek Sharma
Level 1
Level 1

Could anyone find C9300-48T-A stencil ?

I couldn't find it in Cat 9k set available on Cisco site.

Thanks!

husenv001
Level 1
Level 1

I require stencil of 9200 switch, I could not find it on below link.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html#anchor222

I am also looking for the 9200 series Visio stencils. The 9000 series .zip file does not contain the stencils for the 9200 models.

Vivek Sharma
Level 1
Level 1

I did a workaround by ungrouping the 9300 Stencil available, editing its properties that I wanted to change and then grouping it again. You can edit almost everything after you ungroup once.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card