cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst 9000 Visio stencils

khmeade
Level 1
Level 1

Where can i find Catalyst 9k visio stencils?

15 Replies 15

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is the web link , there tends to be a lot missing from some of these models but this is what Cisco have released

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

Thanks Mark, checked there first but alas no Catalyst 9k that I can see.  Already got some 9500-24Q-A and 9500-40X-A with lots of 9300 inbound but alas I cannot do a detailed visio ... :(   @cisco do you have some secret links you can share - I'd hate to have to represent these on paper as colorful rectangles.. :) 

Looks like the went up shortly after your last post.

Still no stencils for 9500... Almost year from the first post about this issue. Wake up Cisco!

@i.toivonen wrote:

Still no stencils for 9500... Almost year from the first post about this issue. Wake up Cisco!

There are Catalyst 9500 images in the 9000 series zip file, dated 2017-08-18. -- Have you tried that file already and had problems viewing it, or were you merely assuming there would be a 9500 file by itself?

-James

Great, thanks! I've actually downloaded that and I think I even tested that file, but somehow I didn't find those needed objects. I don't know... maybe I was just sloppy. But there they are, million thanks!

Ther is no line card C9400-LC-24S and 9404 model is missing.

Tnx.

I too am looking for a 9404....

Did you ever find the 9404 stencil? 

It's still not available.

Corning Incorporated

Vivek Sharma
Level 1
Level 1

Could anyone find C9300-48T-A stencil ?

I couldn't find it in Cat 9k set available on Cisco site.

Thanks!

husenv001
Level 1
Level 1

I require stencil of 9200 switch, I could not find it on below link.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html#anchor222

I am also looking for the 9200 series Visio stencils. The 9000 series .zip file does not contain the stencils for the 9200 models.

Vivek Sharma
Level 1
Level 1

I did a workaround by ungrouping the 9300 Stencil available, editing its properties that I wanted to change and then grouping it again. You can edit almost everything after you ungroup once.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: