Views
Helpful
Replies

CCIE R&S

ehsan12345
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Brothers,

Could you please share with me the CCIE R&S study plan for both written and LAB exam....what kind of material shall i use first i.e (books, nuggets,etc ). Please help me in below points and give me suggestion:

1. I dont know, where to start from?

2. Also tell me which books and nuggets shall i follow (tell me author name)?

3. I am doing a job, so tell me how many hours shall i study daily or weekly? 

4. Any whatsUp of Skype group which i can join purely for preparation of CCIE R&S?

Please help me in replying the above questions, i shall he very thankful to you.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

johnlloyd_13
Level 9
Level 9

hi,

you're questions are more appropriate in  the cisco learning network (CLN).

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/groups/ccie-routing-and-switching-study-group

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

about 2 hours ago

Dear Brothers,

Could you please share with me the CCIE R&S study plan for both written and LAB exam....what kind of material shall i use first i.e (books, nuggets,etc ). Please help me in below points and give me suggestion:

1. I dont know, where to start from?

2. Also tell me which books and nuggets shall i follow (tell me author name)?

3. I am doing a job, so tell me how many hours shall i study daily or weekly? 

4. Any whatsUp of Skype group which i can join purely for preparation of CCIE R&S?

Please help me in replying the above questions, i shall he very thankful to you.

Thanks

Hi Ehsan,

In order to prepare for CCIE you need to give dedicated efforts for studies on R&S concept. Study as books which are recommend for more clarification on concept and nuggets help you more to understand when some is teaching you and that can clear more of your doubts which you may not able to clear by studying books.

and I would suggest if you can join some academy for training and practice would be good for your dedicated effort.

Check out the below link of guidance how to achieve CCIE

http://lkhill.com/ccie-preparation-study-scheduling/

Hope it Helpss.

-GI

Rate if it Helps

> 1. I dont know, where to start from?

That depends on where you are now. In general, before going for CCIE, you should first finish the CCNP (and before that) CCNA and know that stuff inside-out.

> 3. I am doing a job, so tell me how many hours shall i study daily or weekly? 

Hopefully a job that has to do with R/S. When coming from a CCNP-level with relevant experience, calculate with four hours daily for minimum half a year.

Hello

Fyi I am averaging 30hrs a week at present but it my retention span is bad so I guess it all depends on the individual

res

paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

devils_advocate
Level 7
Level 7

Presumably you already have the CCNP?

If so, I am surprised you would need to ask such detailed questions.

You obviously studied for the CCNP R&S so surely you know what methods exist?

A quick search on google will answer the first two questions.

Everyone learns at a different pace so question 3 is impossible to answer really.

Unsure on question four. 

Alisha_Rascon
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE certification) is a series of technical certifications for senior networking professionals who design, build, implement, maintain and troubleshoot complex enterprise networking infrastructures.

Check out the below link of guidance how to achieve CCIE.

https://ciscocentral.blogspot.in/p/cisco-certifications.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: