cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCTV Controllers are going down in a month interval.

Hi All,

We have a CCTV controllers connected in C9200L-24P-4G switch. It goes down monthly once and we need to re-plug it to another interface for bringing back. First it was connected in a 2960S switch, I suspected that switch and move it to 9200L switch but still same issue is repeating.

I have done a TDR cable testing and results are here below,I don't see any abnormally in cables.

Can anyone suggest some other test. This is a power adapter connected CCTV and not POE....ALso connected interface doesn't has any input errors or CRC.

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

>....move it to 9200L switch but still same issue is repeating.

- This is probably not a Cisco problem , check logs on the CCTV controllers when this happens , if applicable.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When it was in Cisco 2960 all working as expected, after Moving to Cat 9200L it start failing ( or both switch the same issue ?)

what is the IOS-XE code on Cat 9200L - check and try upgrading to IOX XE 17.3.5

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

TDR output shows cable issues (both port 15 & 16) nearest the CCTV.  

Is there a power injector along the path?

Hello,

in addition to the other posts, what brand/model are the CCTV controllers ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card