cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 891-W PoE without found the adapter!

Alex Alvarez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, every docs and manual say "connect Cisco Power Adapter 48VDC PoE Input Jack" but searching in the networks nobody sells this adapter, anyone know where ???

Screenshot from 2013-11-24 17:34:46.png

4 Replies 4

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I believe the power brick is part of the "package" when you purchase the 800-IL-PM-4 (PoE Daughter Card).

I believe the same when purchase my first IP Phone!!! and what you think happened?

Contact Cisco TAC and see if they can point to you the correct part number for the power brick.  Then you can ask them for authorized Cisco reseller in your area. 

kyle woodhouse
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Leo is right and it should come as part of the kit when you order "800-IL-PM-4"

Full Kit should include:
Internal PoE module
48v PoE power cube
Power cord for the power cube
(2) standoffs with two notches
(1) standoff with one notch
(3) screws

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/800/860-880-890/hardware/installation/memory/880FRU.html#wp45561

If for some reason you did not get it or it fails and you need a new one you can use part number "ADP-80LB".  I dont think Cisco will sell you this as a standalone item so you may have to look on Ebay, PChub or google to find a place that sells it. 

Good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: