Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACS 4.1

vaib7av.shirkul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I configured cisco acs 4.1 server and cisco AIR-WLC4402-12-K9, which support only 12 access points.

Wireless users configured with mac filtering authentication. Mac address database is stored on cisco acs server.

so the scenario is wireless user first connect wlc > then cisco acs server (mac filtering) > then Windows AD user authentication,

I add 100 mac address in cisco acs server database, but when I am going to add 101 mac address the acs server says,

Maximum number of rules is 100.

So I want to know that how to extend the the limit of mac address to add in cisco ACS server.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

1 Reply 1

Tiago Antunes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Vaibhav,

Can you please share with us where exactly you entered the MAC addresses on the ACS?

If you are getting "Maximum number of rules is 100." It looks like you are adding the mac address as a rule...

They should be entered on the "Users and Identity Stores -> Internal Identity Stores -> Hosts" section of the ACS GUI.

Thanks,

Tiago

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card