cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO Configuration Professional 2.5 and Adobe Flash 10.3

snarf-paul
Level 1
Level 1

I just downloaded and tried to install both CISCO Configuration Professional 2.5 and CISCO Configuration Professional Express 2.5.

Neither program work.  I am very frustrated as to the buggy nature of many CISCO releases.

CISCO Configuration Professional 2.5 won't even start, claims that no Adobe Flash is installed despite me having Flash 10.3 installed.

CISCO Configuration Professional Express connects to the router but fails during installation after the memory check...

My Windows installation is very clean, and I can only assume this software contains bugs with Adobe Flash 10.3.

I've searched the entire CISCO website but found no reference to these bugs which is astonishing.  IMHO CISCO really need to improve there software QA.

My setup is as follows:
Windows 7 x64

Flash 10.3

Help please...

Paul

3 Replies 3

chaitram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Paul,

Can you please check if you have installed the flash player for IE. You could un-install the flash player and download the one for Internet Explorer. Let me know if you still have problems after installing the right flash Player.

I am experiencing the same issue and have the same steup. I have done the suggested steps above with no luck.

Sonal Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paul,

Here is the link for CSC wherein the customer faced the same issue and
it was resolved , you can refer to it and see if it helps:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2082205?tstart=0&viewcondensed#ji
ve-thread-1

There are some issue with (IE9 + windows 7) combination 

Regadrs,
Sonal
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card