Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco EPC3825 - Static Routing

TheHoodedMan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, 

I am having issues trying to locate an option for Static Routing in the EPC3825 modem/router.

I originally tried to enter the Static Routing details into the "Routed Subnet Support" area listed under the "Advanced Routing" section of the Setup page (see attached "Router 2" image). However, this killed the router completely and I was unable to re-establish a connection, or access the router setup, until I carried out a full factory reset. 

Since the reset, I no longer have an "Advanced Routing" option in the Setup area (see the attached "Router 3" image which indicates where this option used to appear) and I can't find any other location that will allow me to enter some Static Routing rules. I want to create these routes to avoid any of the devices on my network from defaulting to the Google DNS servers, and to use the ones I specify instead.

Does anyone know how this can be done, or it is not possible with this router. And also if there is any way to access the Advanced Routing section again?

Thanks for any help,
Cheers, THM

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card