Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Join Customer Connection to register!
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Nexus 7000 Series NX-OS System Events.

Hi Everyone,

While going through the documentation of CISCO Nexus 7000, NX-OS 5.2 system messages, & its release notes, i have few doubt.

1. Does all the events which are generated on CISCO Nexus 7000 series of switches having NX-OS 5.2 firmware are those which were mentioned in NX-OS 5.2 System Message references?

2. While going through release notes of Cisco Nexus 7000 Series NX-OS Release Notes, Release 5.2 & mapping event messages which are mentioned on this with "Cisco MDS 9000 Family and Nexus 7000 Series NX-OS System Messages Reference" & "Cisco NX-OS System Messages Reference" I found some messages are not listed on either of the document.

3. Can someone please guide me a doc which is helpful in showing all types of log events which are getting generated by CISCO Nexus 7000.

Thanks a lot in advance for help.

1 REPLY 1
sbhadrav@cisco.com
Contributor

This  includes system messages for the Cisco NX-OS MDS 9000 and Nexus 7000 families of switches. The messages are listed in alphabetical order by the system facility that produces them. Within each system facility section, messages are listed alphabetically by severity and mnemonics. Each error message is followed by an explanation and a recommended action.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/system_messages/reference/sys_Book/sl_7K_MDS.html