cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SG200-08 Phone and PC VLANS

RenatoAL
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone i've got a Cisco SG200-08 version 1.0.6.2 and i'm currently trying to create a network like this

Capture.PNG

(this is purely a lab environement)

I've already created both the vlans labDATA and labVOICE but i don't seem to find a way to set labVOICE as a voice vlan mostly because in most tutorials there is a VOICE vlan option in thhe VLAN management instead i have a Voice and Media option.

What i'm having trouble with here is trying to create a voice vlan... I'm not quite sure what to do here... any hints would be appreciated

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

SG200 seems to be no cli to configure, You need to play over GUI

samply GUI available here to check the configuration, you need to configured interface with trunk and allow respected VLAN for Voice and Data#

here is teh admin guide look at voice VLAN Section.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/csbss/sf20x_sg20x/administration_guide/78-21139.pdf

Video for configuration :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljiStV3OlVk

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hey Balaji

I'm currently using that guide but it doesn't seem to pinpoint how to create the voice vlan and that video isn't the same version as i'm using so i unfortunatelycan't use it :/

i have pointed the direction which give you some information how you can achieve the goal of yours.

version may be different but concept is same, there may command syntax changes.

have you look at the video ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks for the quick follow up

Yes i did, and i had already put in a place a similar setup.

I gues for your version you need this manual

the voice vlan can be configured in the LLDP-MED settings as network policy : VLAN-ID

(chap 3 page 84)

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card