Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Solution VLAN+Port forwarding + Port bandwidth limit

Max.Zaikin
Level 1
Level 1

Good day, everybody.

I'm new in Cisco tech. could anybody tell me is it possible to get Cisco hardware solution with next claims.

1. Multiple VLAN.

2. Port forwarding.

3. Port bandwidth limitation.

My idea is next, for example let's imagine, we have 24 ports switch (csoswc1) with needs claims, so I want, that.

First port is - internet port, 2 ports is for ingoing traffic for some kind of internal proxy server, 3 ports is for outgoing traffic from some kind of internal proxy server. Other ports using as each port as different VLAN. So for example 5 ports in VLAN for 192.168.5.xxx, it patched in port 1 of other 24 Cisco switch lat say csoswc2. I need to limit bandwidth between port 5 of csoswc1 and port1 csoswc2. Then I need to forward all packets outgoing from port 5 of csoswc1 to port 2 of csoswc2 for registering all info about packet, and analyze it, then if these packet is pass all test it need to be send in port 1 of csoswc1. And I need same picture for every VLAN port. Is it possible?

Thanks a lot for your attention, Max Zaikin

1 Reply 1

Max.Zaikin
Level 1
Level 1

Help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card