Level 1

Hallo zusammen,

wenn ich mit Hilfe des Cisco Network Assistant versuche Port Security zu

konfigurieren, erhalte ich verschiedene Fehlermeldungen:

"Port Security is supported only on static access and trunk interfaces"

"None of the interfaces are eligible for creating a secure address"

Aber die betreffenden Interfaces sind mit "switchport mode access"

konfiguriert.

Es geht um Switche WS-C2960S-48TS-L und WS-C3550-48.

Mit Hilfe ssh und CLI kann man die Konfiguration durchführen - nur eben per

GUI nicht.

Gibt es bekannte Probleme?

Gruß

3 Replies 3

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Das gesamte Interface-Liste kommt in CNA, können wir Portsicherheit auf allen konfigurieren.

sehen sie diese dokument:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_network_assistant/version4_0/release/notes/OL10227.html

"

CSCeh59451

Even if you see the message Port security is only supported on static  access interfaces, it is also supported on ISL trunk ports and IEEE  802.1Q trunk ports if these ports are supported by the Cisco IOS image.

The Port Security window lists all the ports that are eligible for port  security. If a port is not listed, configure the port as necessary  through the VLAN window, and return to Port Security window to configure  the port security settings."

überprüfen:Compatibility with Cisco IOS

If you run Cisco IOS 12.2(25)SEE or later, Cisco IOS 12.2(25)SEG or  later, or Cisco IOS 12.1(22)EA7 or later, you must run Network Assistant  4.0 or later.

Gruß

sorry for posting in german, I thought I'm in a german forum....anyway....

I already configured the interfaces with static access in CLI using a ssh-connection.

The VLAN-window in CNA (Version 5.8.2) shows me the correct info in column "Administrativ Mode" and "Operational Mode" --> "Staic Access". Other Interfaces on the switch are in "Dynamic Desirable"/"Static Access"-mode.

Unfortunately the CNA-window "Port Security" shows the messages above.

The tab "Secure Address" keeps empty and with a click on "Create" I get the message "None of the Interfaces..."

Do you have any more ideas?

So nobody has an idea?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card