Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure PAT for OUTSIDE to INSIDE access

martinkelly1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

I am looking some advice regarding the correct procedure to configure a Cisco 1941 Router to permit Outside access to multiple servers on the inside local network.

I have a static PPPOE internet connection configured on interface G0/1 with sub interface Dialer0

Interface G0/0 is the inside interface linking to multiple VLANs via the 192.168.20.0 subnet.

I have configured inside out access for the 192.168.2.0 subnet and all is working fine however the problems start when I try to access servers on the 192.168.2.0 subnet from outside.

I have configured a static NAT translation for several servers but only one is accessible.

At this point I have cleared my config and would like to start afresh but would appreciate if someone could share knowledge of the basic configuration which should allow this to work.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hey,

Have a look on the below link with step by step approach for PAT configuration in router.

https://networklessons.com/network-services/how-to-configure-pat-on-cisco-ios-router/

Hope it Help..

-GI

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: