cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CP 2.6 viewing problem

cpatcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I am a Cisco novice.  I have used Configuration a few times with success.  Now I am trying to bind a few DHCP addresses, but the window that opens does not display any action buttons, so I can't add new bindings.  I have tried stretching the window, but that just increases the white space - I still don't get any buttons and there are no scroll bars.

This problem occurs in other windows, like the NAT window, where the little drawing is cut off and other widows too.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Do you know of any remedies?

Thanks,

Charles Pinsky.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dodoya27
Level 1
Level 1

see Release Notes for Cisco Configuration Professional 2.6

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_configuration_professional/v2_6/rlsnts/ccp_rel_notes.html

Bug ID : CSCtr24865

The security/routing screens are not visible fully if the screen display settings is set to 150%

Additional Information

Symptom The security and routing screens are not visible fully.

Conditions This issue occurs when you select Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Display and set the display settings to 150%.

Workaround Select the Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Display and set the display settings to 100%.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dodoya27
Level 1
Level 1

see Release Notes for Cisco Configuration Professional 2.6

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_configuration_professional/v2_6/rlsnts/ccp_rel_notes.html

Bug ID : CSCtr24865

The security/routing screens are not visible fully if the screen display settings is set to 150%

Additional Information

Symptom The security and routing screens are not visible fully.

Conditions This issue occurs when you select Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Display and set the display settings to 150%.

Workaround Select the Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Display and set the display settings to 100%.

Thanks you very much for your helpful reply.  I had given up hope of getting the solution.

gondal khan
Level 1
Level 1

it doesnt works for me

after doing this i am gettng the screen whic says retrieving port ..  and the progressbar is there ..

i am using 2.7

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card