Views
Helpful
Replies

Datasheet WS-X45-SUP7L-E

mario-leitao
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Anyone has more information on supervisor WS-X45-SUP7L-E?

I saw that it has 520Gbps of backplane, but does it supports Netflow? How many uplink does it has?

7 Replies 7

Edison Ortiz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This supervisor is not available as of today. Information I've gathered indicates that it supports (2) 10Gbps uplinks with SFP+ or (4) 1Gbps uplinks with regular SFP per Supervisor.

The fabric capacity is 540Gbps and supports NetFlow Lite.

Regards,

Edison

Hi Edson thanks for the fast response,

I did a search on google and found some sites selling it (even CDW) and also saw this partnumber on the global pricelist.

Do you know when this supervisor will be available?

I believe by the end of this month. I don't have a concrete date.

Regards,

Edison

For Sup7 or Sup7L, with LAN BASE license, does it require a seperate license to enable 10G uplink?

I recall Sup6/6L will need a 4K 10G uplink license.........

Jesus Sanchez
Level 1
Level 1

This is one of the few documents that i've found that reference to that Sup: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/hardware/configuration/notes/OL_25750.html

There's still no official Datasheet (or at least i havent found it).

I can tell you that it should be orderable by now since you can configure it on a Cat4500 chassis at the Dynamic Config Tool. There's also a bundle that already includes that Sup (includes sup7L + two cards of 48 ports PoE+)

jobinluv1
Level 1
Level 1

Here is a lot of data and specs on the Cisco WS-X45-SUP7L-E

Hope it helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: