have an issue with dhcp snooping static binding. any help appreciated.
i have 3850's , and for some reason ARP ACL's dont work. we added static dhcp snooping entries, and works great.
1) ip dhcp snooping binding x.x.x.x command
2) user is in snooping database, and it is pushed to ftp server - works great
3) issue is when the switch reboots - the static entry is gone from the switch after the switch comes up.. ftp server has the entry, but the switch downloads all snooping bindings, except the static entries
4) after write delay, the switch writes the existing db -without static entries, and the FTP server gets the DB updated ..
now all static users are gone.. We have to manually add entries back to make it work.. or do a renew ip dhcp snooping database before the delay write timer expires..
1. Log into CLI of DNAC:
ssh maglev@< DNAC appliance IP> -p 2222
2. Run this curl command to get token to get member id:
curl -X POST -u admin:<admin user password> -H -V https://<CLUSTER-IP>/api/system/v1/identitymgmt/token
Enterprise Switching Business Unit is glad to announce Beta release 16.12.2 for all Catalyst 9200/9300/9400/9500/9600 and Catalyst 3650/3850 Platforms. This release is made available to allow users to test, evaluate and share fee...
Do you currently have hands-on networking experience? If you do, we'd love to hear from you!
Your feedback will be reviewed and analyzed by our team to directly influence a networking management and monitoring product.
Take the 20-min or les...