cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EIGRP Routes in routing table but I can't ping

tfidriss1
Level 1
Level 1

This is a lab i'm running at my house. I have DISTRO1 & 2 running HSRP for several VLANs. DISTRO1&2 are connected to CORE1&2 through routed ports. My management subnet is 10.1.99.x. From CORE1&2 I can't ping all the SVI in DISTRO1&2 nor their management IP and vice versa. But i can ping between DISTRO1 & 2, I can also ping between CORE 1&2.

I can see all the in the routing table, but still can't ping. Using EIGRP. Please see attach, and let me know what i'm missing

4 Replies 4

Please share the interface configurations for all routers and switches including Vlans and Port channels

Hi Richard,

I have attached the configurations as requested.

Thanks

A few things

why " no ip split-horizon eigrp 1" on your routing interfaces, you would normally only use this command if you had a multi-point link, not required on point -to-point links

your default route is inconsistent, on the routers pointing back to the switches, and on the switches pointing back to the routers! better to have one default route and redistribute it into eigrp on one device

Hi 

As Richard mentioned, "no ip split-horizon eigrp 1" is not required for this topology, it is used for NBMA scenarios, could you please try again after remove that command line. If the problem persist turn off the Distro2 and try again in order to discard any loop. 

Also could you please share the show ip eigrp neighbor output.

:-)

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card