Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable 1 mac address only filtering from switch A to switch B

Hi all I have switch A connected simply with mode access a switch B only vlan the default one no trunk. On switch A I configured port-security on the gi0 / 1 interface that connects to switch B: switchport port-security switchport port-security maximum 2 switchport port-security violation protect I would like to limit the traffic (for experimentation purposes) only to a single pc connected on switch B that accesses on pc of switch A. I tried to run on switch A "switchport port-security mac-address xxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx but when I launch running-config this is exactly what I see: interface GigabitEthernet0 / 1 switchport mode access switchport port-security switchport port-security maximum 2 switchport port-security violation protect I can't and when no sh the interface of switch B, of the 5 PCs connected the first one that arrives manages to ping the host connected to switch A except the only mac that interests me. Who can help me?

1 Reply 1

I solved in order: switchport port-security switchport port-security max 2 switchport port-security mac-address xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx switchport port-security mac-address sticky

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card