Views
Helpful
Replies

Enquiry about WS-C3750E-48PD-SF IOS upgrade

Bell Kun
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

My office has purchased a WS-C3750E-48PD-SF a year ago with IP base IOS on it.

We would like to upgrade it with IP Services IOS, but none of us know what part number should purchase right now.

From Cisco IOS Software Packaging and Licensing:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps6406/white_paper_c11-579326_ps10745_Products_White_Paper.html , it provides:

Product NumberProduct Description

3750E48-IPSLCB-QTY

IP Services for Cisco Catalyst 3750-E 48 ports, upgrade from IP Base

L-3750E48-IPSLCB-Q

eDelivery IP Services for Cisco Catalyst 3750-E 48 ports, upgrade from IP Base

But, from Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series Switches:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps7077/product_data_sheet0900aecd805bbe67.html , it provides:

Product Number

Product Description

3750E48-IPSLCB-QTY

IP Services for 3750-E 48 ports, upgrade from IP Base

Both links are provide the same info, but I can't find this product number from Cisco Configurator.

I would like to know is this product number valid on this model WS-C3750E-48PD-SF for IP base IOS upgrade to IP Services.

If this is valid, how should I make an order of it. Please help provide more info if somebody experiences on this.

MANY THANKS!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you want IP Services then the fastest way is to download the "universal" IOS and contact Cisco Licensing (licensing@cisco.com) and get a license to upgrade from IP Base to IP Services.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you want IP Services then the fastest way is to download the "universal" IOS and contact Cisco Licensing (licensing@cisco.com) and get a license to upgrade from IP Base to IP Services.

Thank you, Leo~ We got it~

Thanks for the ratings.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card