Can anyone provide any guidance as to finding out the saved (or running) config on a Catalyst 3750 stack (fibre + copper mixture)?
I've got physical access to the switches, but unfortunately I don't have the username or passwords need to access enable mode/global config mode to make changes.
1. Power off the switch and press hold the MODE button (Don't release it)
2. Plug the power cable and wait till you will not see the "Switch:" prompt. After that release the MODE button.
3. run the command "flash_init"
4. Run a command "rename flash:config.text flash:config.old
5. Run a command "boot"
The switch will boot and wait for boot proper.
6. Run a command "rename flash:config.old flash:config.text"
7. copy flash: config.text running-config
Your configuration is here and doesn't forget to change the password.
Just like to add on some switch(s) you may have to also initiate the load_helper
power cycle switch <- depress mode button until port 1 led shows solid for about 2-3 secs
rename flash:config.text flash:config.old
rename flash:config.old flash:config.text
copy startup-config run