cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Helppppp!!!!!

jaynar_jez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guru of Cisco !!!  I have a problem with STP.... I have a switch 3560 and its connected to the core switch by Cisco Aironet 1410 and cisco modem 878. I configured on switches RSTP. But when i open two interfaces in 3560 where connected Aironet and modem there is a loop. I found that Modem 878  which connected to the switch 3560 dot recive bpdu packets from Core. And it made itself as a root. Root must be Core switch. How to configure modem 878 so it will send BPDU packets form core....?

P.S. Thanks !!! My english is not good enough, so excuse me:)... I hope u understand my question

2 Replies 2

Hello

Can you post a little topology diagram for a clearer understanding-and maybe a output of the curect config

"But when i open two interfaces in 3560 where connected Aironet and modem there is a loop".

res

Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

So here is my topology!!!

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card