Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I'm working on a simple project and I have encountered an error where I cant access the HTTPS server via any terminal on the network. Any other post I have seen on the subject were either not relevant or I lacked sufficient knowledge to underst...

jenia69 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I'm a newbie but have a question: I upgraded my Palo (firewall ) and the port that the firewall is plugged into err-disables out. After doing a SHUT, NO SHUT the port came back to life. Any thoughts on why this happens? It seems to happen anytime I u...

Dear all,I've set manually a specific port, in which have a non-Cisco WiFi 6 Access Point running, to provide 30W to make the PoE+ runs, but the AP itself didn't recgonize the power provided as PoE+.I've adjusted at web interface as well at CLI. Is t...

jobe83 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo All! What is the reason that when enabling Telemetry on C9300 Series Switches, only Application Name, Usage and Througput are shown? Switches configured with telemetry show only Application Visibility (Name and Throughput) in DNA center. Why is...

I just created a vlan, assigned it to a port on our 6509, assigned the vlan an ip address and when i shoot the command, show int vlan 31 it says that the vlan is administratively down. I can't figure out whats going on here? i issued a no shut, to no...

Is there something different about configuring SSH on a 9407 with a C9400-SUP-1?  Currently there's no configuration on the device except for an IP address on the management port and ssh.  I've gone through the same procedures we've always used and v...

Hello,I am still considering wheter to deploy Catalyst1000 or CBS350 switch at our small office(15-25 devices).Switch have to be configured with multiple SVIs and DHCP server pools for each + few static routes.I would like to secure MGMT access to th...

kralopafo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we had a daily-basis ip conflict with dhcp server on cisco switch 4506E specially after replacing some the users' ports or a user using the laptop and moves alot, the ip conflict is detected using GARP method.note: the user could try multible free IP...