cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to upgrade C9300-24T-E to Network Advantage?

justinchen
Level 1
Level 1

How to upgrade C9300-24T-E to Network Advantage?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Justin,

Please note that C9300-24T-E contains Cisco DNA Essentials (subscription) and Network Essentials (perpetual). If you were to upgrade it to Cisco DNA Advantage and Network Advantage through the 3y upgrade SKU you mentioned, you will be entitled to 3 years of Cisco DNA Advantage, while Network Advantage will be perpetual (i.e., no end date).

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Network advantage is the base and should come with it

Packaging

The Cisco Catalyst 9000 family of switches introduces a new and simplified licensing package in the form of base and add-on licenses.

● The base licensing package includes the Network Essentials and Network Advantage licensing options that are tied to the hardware. Between them, the base licensing packages cover switching fundamentals, management automation, troubleshooting, and advanced switching features.

● The add-on licensing package includes the Cisco DNA Essentials and Cisco DNA Advantage options. In addition to on-box capabilities, the features available with this package provide Cisco innovations on the switch, as well as on Cisco DNA Center, in the APIC-EM.

tdoellma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You have to buy SKU C9300-LIC=.

Details can be found in the ordering guide CLICK

If I buy C9300-LIC= (3Y) in the second year (I bought C9300-24T-E one year ago), the Advantage Features valid period is two years or three years?

Hi Justin,

Please note that C9300-24T-E contains Cisco DNA Essentials (subscription) and Network Essentials (perpetual). If you were to upgrade it to Cisco DNA Advantage and Network Advantage through the 3y upgrade SKU you mentioned, you will be entitled to 3 years of Cisco DNA Advantage, while Network Advantage will be perpetual (i.e., no end date).

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card