cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IE-1000 3rd-party phone registering & network problem.

cynwoohiko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

First, I have two inquiries.
1. A symptom that a third-party phone goes to unregistered status from cucm after a certain period of time.
2. When connecting via IE-1000 switch after a certain period of time, web screen loading is delayed and connection is not possible when connected through lan (in this case, cisco ip phone operates normally)

In case 1, the IP phone is LeLas' TLA214A3A/P and the model is using Grandstream/ HT801. I heard from the manufacturer that the NTP settings should be set the same, and the Periodic Inform Interval should be set equal to or smaller than CUCM. Is this Periodic Inform Interval the same as CUCM's SIP Station KeepAlive Interval?

There are changes in the 'LELAS Configuration change.pdf' file. Is option 120 better to use? Or is it better to disable it?

In case 2, the manager cannot access the web screen after a certain period of time. Some pings go out and some don't. I received the RMA and tried to replace the equipment. It seems that the Native Vlan is different between the IE-1000 switch and the upper switch. How to change the settings of IE-1000 switch? We sincerely ask for advice from experts.

Please tell me if you have more information.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card